Discount Card Program Terms & Conditions
The current features and benefits of the Discount Cards can be found on our website at www.eckersleys.com.au/discountcards
- Discount cards are available to full time University or TAFE students and teachers.
- You must present a valid student/ teacher identification card from your educational institute to receive the discount. Teachers may present a letter from their school stating their position as a teacher.
- Discount applies to full priced items only, no sale items.
- You cannot use a Student or Teacher Discount card in the same transaction as the Creative Rewards Card.
- The discount card can only be used in-store, it cannot be used online.
- Discount cards must be activated to receive discount.
Amendment to Terms & Conditions
Eckersley’s reserves the right at all times to make any changes to its Discount Card Program Terms and Conditions which include but are not limited to:
(a) Changes to rules governing membership of the Discount Card program
(b) Changes to rules governing the issue and use of Discount Card
(c) Changes to the amount of discount or any other benefit offered
Eckersley’s reserves the right to terminate the Discount Card Program at any time by giving you at least 30 days prior written notice.
Eckersley’s may give you notice:
(b) In writing
(c) Through a newsletter
This privacy notice contains important information regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information.
The information we collect includes:
- Transactional information when you purchase goods from Eckersley’s Art & Craft in-store.
- Information you may provide to us from time to time through our website, www.eckersleys.com.au.
- Information you may provide to us through contact with our Customer Service centre.
Use, Storage & Disclosure
To administer our Discount Card program, Eckersley’s may use and store personal information that you provide to us for marketing, sales, and/or promotions to keep you informed of special promotions, events, product launches and any other special offers.
We will only send personal information about you to other organisations when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send your information to companies that are contracted to Eckersley’s (e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, web developers and marketing agencies)
- We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information
Eckersley’s will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, misuse and modification.
If any personal information you provided to us has changed, please let us know so that we can update your personal information.
Eckersley’s is not responsible for any loss or damage due to any false or incorrect personal information provided to us.
You agree that your access to and use of the Discount Card Program is subject to these terms and conditions and is at your own risk.